I apologize, as this post is very much belated (as is the next post in my sims blogs sorry everyone) 😦
Heather was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award, an online award given to bloggers with fewer than 3000 followers to spread the word of how awesome they are!
The Official Rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have fewer than or equal to 3,000 followers.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Because I’m joining the Liebster Party late, almost everyone I follow has already been nominated, which is GOOD, but that’s why I have so few nominees ^_^;
Chronicles of Clarke – One of my FAVORITE series created by brainofivane. So much work and CC goes into this world that Ivane has created. All of her sims are beautiful. The story has a supernatural feel to it and each chapter immerses the reader in a mystery, leaving them with a cliffhanger each update. I’m always so excited to see an update from this blog because it’s so well-written and the storyline is so interesting and well thought out. The second generation connected this story to another which leads me to my second nomination…
Queen of the Dragons – This story was created by alphashewolf13, although it hasn’t been updated since December as it is currently on hiatus. This story is about the Wyvern family and also deals with supernatural sims. Queen of the Dragons has an intriguing story with themes of mortality, mythical creatures, and magic. Great read for anyone who loves supernatural stories!
Other reads I highly recommend (that have already been nominated ;-;) are Heather’s Zale Alphabetacy which is also an ISBI and is HILARIOUS. If you want a sim legacy that’s funny, that is the one to look out for. Zefie’s Through the Plumbob, which is a culturacy (she is the one who inspired me to write this legacy!!!) is also really great! And if you enjoy good storytelling I also love Listening to My Heart. This legacy contains a few mature themes, but I feel like I’m reading a book as opposed to reading a sim legacy.
Questions Asked by Nominator:
1. Did you every play TS1? How about any of it’s expansions?
I did not have Sims 1 growing up, but if I did I probably would have played it religiously.
2. Do you like to have the last word?
It depends on what the conversation is about. If I’m arguing about something I’m very passionate about, I want the last word. However, if I don’t care about an issue or if I’m holding a general conversation, I don’t really care that much.
3. What’s your favorite pizza topping?
4. What is something you want to accomplish in the next 5 years?
I’m currently studying to become an elementary school teacher, so my goal is to have a job at a nice school and to be living on my own (as I’m currently still living with my parents).
5. What’s the last book you read?
6. S’mores – necessary camping treat, or gross?
Marshmallows make me feel a bit sick, so it’s a necessary experience for camping but I’d only eat one.
7. Do you have TS4? TS3? TS2? Name something you like about each one you have.
TS2 – Open for Business LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about that expansion
TS3 – The open world was really nice to have and I definitely miss it when I’m playing Sims 4.
TS4 – CAS. The sim creator and genetics is so great in TS4. I spend a lot of time just making sims for no reason except that I enjoy being in CAS
8. Can you speak Simlish?
Sadly, I cannot.
9. How many Sims have you intentionally killed, and why?
I’ve intentionally killed many sims to get the cool looking ghosts. Sometimes I also kill them off because they’ve outlived their kids and it’s time for them to move on.
10. I was asked this question, and I liked it – Who’s your favorite legacy spare? How about Heir?
Hmmm…I’ve had some old favorites, but in this series I have now my favorite spare is Tai. He’s so adorable and I was really rooting for him to win, but it’s okay because Yue, I can tell, will be my fave heir. So cute. Cuteness overload.
11. Do other people in your lives know you play and blog? Do they care?
People know I play and they tease me for it. Only my sister knows about my blog though, but she thinks it’s a waste of my time ;-;
Questions for my Nominees:
1. When did you start playing the sims and why did you start playing?
2. What was the last movie you saw? Did you like it?
3. What was the best present you have ever received?
4. What EP are you most looking forward to in TS4 (if you have it)?
5. How long do you typically stay in CAS?
6. What is your favorite TV show?
7. Do you make and play sims of people you know in real life?
8. Who is your favorite sim that you’ve ever created or played?
9. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
10. Do you play the sims in town that are given to you or do you only play with your own?
11. Why did you start blogging?